Thursday, May 22, 2008

Friday's Tribune

Look for the front page (I don't know if that's THE front page or the front page of the Metro section) of the Chicago Tribune tomorrow (Friday May 23rd). There's going to be a great big feature of our bike trip (well, at least there'll be a mention of us). It's a good thing I just got my hair done. A photographer came out and took pictures of me riding to work (Job 1) this morning. It would have been super, but he came the second after my sister called telling me my grandmother passed away. So if I don't look as happy as I normally do biking around, you know why.

More news: Job 2 has nothing to do with bikes.
As you may know, I'm also putting together the second I-GO Audio Emissions CD. It's a CD of Chicago bands that will go in all the I-GO cars. Wilco and Neko Case have confirmed. Post a comment if you have a favorite song. The themes are "driving" and "Chicago." Do you know what this means? Wilco, Neko, I-GO!?!!? They rhyme. yes. I-GO's website

Job 3
Memorial Day Monday so no class. Tuesday starts final presentations. Ha! Have the students do all the work! I am a genius.

Back to talking about Job 1. Yes, I will still be at Bike the Drive on Sunday. Stop by the Membership Tent so I can persuade you to sign up for the Commuter Challenge. Did you know that over 200 organizations have signed up? It's true and you can too. www.biketraffic.org

UPDATE!
Here it is: Trib article

1 comment:

mudskipper said...

Just read the trib article. Awesome!